I was very pleased with today's outfit, especially because I had a new colour to wear with this awesome skirt - Turquoise! Everything goes with turquoise!
- Sweater - Kasper, print by Pina, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Skirt - Maeve, thrifted; last seen here in July 2016 with a plain white shirt
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last worn here in September 2016 with lace, jungle and dots
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment
I enjoyed telling everyone at work that the thing on the sweater was a jelly-deer. It's not a jelly-FISH, it's a jelly-DEER. This totally makes sense to me.
Outerwear. Rainy today. Had to carry my brolly.
here in August 2016 for $7.50.
- Earrings - Vintage Expo
- Turquoise ring - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes