I saved my Alexander McQueen trousers for today, as I always try to wear something special for my WW meeting.
- Jacket - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) earlier this month over the Spanish ladies dress
- Blouse - Spense, consignment; last worn here in November 2017 with oodles of colour in a super-girly look
- Trousers - Alexander McQueen, thrifted; purchased here for $29.99
- Shoes - Eject; last worn here (2nd outfit) for high tea in a fancy gown the same weekend as this jacket
This outfit was all about the pants, anyway. ALEXANDER MCQUEEN. I could never afford these new. I gleefully shared them with everyone at work, and made them feel the fabric.
Look how the seams are lined up.
I'm totally skimming over the rest of the outfit, but I do love chartreuse/acid yellow and cobalt blue together.
Hatted and ready for outdoors.
here!). That limited the shoes I could wear for my 11 hour work-day. I confess I did the old "double bulldog clip" trick and rolled the cuffs up one more so that I could walk to and from work.
- Earrings - can't remember
- Crystal ring - Soul Flower
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Have a lovely weekend, my friends! I'll be back on Sunday.